If you would like to have a merchandise or services booth at the Eclipse Con, act fast to secure exclusive rights to sell your product!
- Location – All convention activities will be located at:
James E. Bruce Convention Center
303 Conference Center Drive
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
- Set-Up – Vendors may begin setup anytime between 12noon and 5pm on Friday, August 18 and on Saturday, August 19 from 7am until 9:30am. VIP entrance for the convention begins at 9:30am at which time all setup must be complete. The festival ends at 7pm on Saturday, August 19. Sunday, August 20, you may begin setup at 10am. VIP entrance for the convention begins at 11:30am at which time all setup must be complete. The convention ends at 5pm.
- Vendor Hours/Event Date and Time
Saturday, August 19, 2017 10am – 7pm with VIP entrance at 9:30am
Sunday, August 20, 2017 12pm – 5pm with VIP entrance at 11:30am
Booths must be manned (or womanned) at all times.
- Security – The building will be secured overnight Friday and Saturday evenings. However, each vendor is responsible for the safety, sanitation, and security of their space, products, merchandise, and equipment throughout the weekend.
- Breakdown – Breakdown on Sunday, August 20 begins at 5pm and must be completed by 8pm, with all vehicles and trailers out of the area.
Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
End Cap Booth $250
Get your highest visibility spot today. Fee includes all items listed in Section 3. No commission charged on booth sales.
General Booth $150
Fee includes all items listed in Section 3. No commission charged on booth sales.
Items Provided by Eclipse Con
- 10’ x 10’ space
• 1 – 6’ table
• 2– folding chairs
• 2 – convention passes
• 1 – waste receptacle
• Electricity (if required and marked on registration form; at cost of $25)
Extra passes are $15 each (limit two additional).
Extra tables are $10 each. Vendors may also use their own tables, chairs, grid wall, or unique setup, so long as it remains within the boundaries of the space allotted and does not affix to Convention Center walls or floors.
Items Provided by All Vendors (as applicable)
Vendors are solely responsible for providing tents, linens/table covers, supplies, equipment, electrical/extension cords, plugs, connectors, and any other products to be used during the convention. Vendors are also responsible for proper removal and disposal of all convention materials. Trash cans will be provided nearby for refuse disposal.
All vendors are expected to comply with KY Revised Statutes regarding Charitable Gaming (238.500) and Counterfeiting Intellectual Property (365.241)
Eclipse Con is a family-friendly event. Adult material may not be displayed prominently. All vendors are required to verify the ages anyone purchasing adult material. We do reserve the right to determine what is acceptable to be displayed and what is not. If asked to remove or cover something up, please do so. Refusal to do so will terminate the agreement between the vendor and Eclipse Con immediately and your booth will be shut down and no refunds given. This is also true for any illegal activity (including the sales of bootleg products) taking place at a booth.
Lodging options can be found at www.eclipseville.com on the Accommodations link.